Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope this brings you all a Happy New Year! This past year I've been a little slow on getting my posts in on time, however I've made it a goal to keep up on it this year. Yes, I'm already starting off badly, but practice makes perfect.

The year of 2008 gave our family many great memories. We were surprised by our great friends from Arizona, we attended many kids activities, we've had many of laughs and we've enjoyed learning more about the Book of Mormon. We've also been faced with lots of challenges that have made us stronger and we are grateful for those challenges. I've learned in my life that as trials are given to you there is a lesson to be learned. I understand that through that trial it is difficult to understand that somehow it will help you. It does! It helps you lean more on the Savior, the scriptures and prayer. We all need a little reminder of how strong our faith actually is. I hope that this year we as a family will continue to study the scriptures and have family prayer. We have become a more loving family to each other by doing so. I'm grateful for the past and look forward to the wonderful future. The Price's

2 comments:

K & H Price family said...

Wow, I'm impressed with your postings so far. We sure enjoyed our time together. Come visit us soon!
-Holly

Julie Anne said...

I was so stinkin excited when I saw you on somebody's list! Love you guys!! How are things??