Friday, January 16, 2009

Life! Boring!

Okay, so my life seems to be really boring. I never have anything to blog about. We've been going every direction since Christmas break and yet I have found nothing to take pictures of or talk about. I've been so lazy that my Christmas decorations are still up. I told the kids that tomorrow will be the day but then again I've been saying that since New Years! I just dread the pulling boxes out of the basement making a mess and then hauling them back. Between basketball games, dance, scouts, practicing driving with Breya and mutual we keep very busy. Mike and I really enjoyed the time that we had with the kids while they were home on break, I'm finding myself really bored without them here. It's time to get back into crafting, I guess, UGH!

1 comment:

Julie Anne said...

It sounds like you have A LOT to blog about! Take a camera to.. a basketball game.. and... all those other things you said and do a spotlight! But yeah.. totally understand what you mean... dude.. I wrote about the cat spreading YARN in my house.. I'm lame. :)