Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ethan's Baptism!


As many of you can see I haven't updated for a while, I've been a little busy with craft fair projects. I wanted to post about Ethan's baptism. Our last child was baptized on October 22 and it was very nice. Everything flowed very nicely. I was surprised to when I didn't forget anything. I actually remembered my camera which lately is quite a surprise. We started at 6:00 and were done by 6:45. He asked his Grandpa Price to give the talk on baptism, we had a special musical number sung by all the cousins (that wanted to join in) and the talk of the Holy Ghost was given by Jill. His dad baptized and confirmed him. They all did a great job. We are so proud of Ethan for making the choice to be baptized. I know he really felt the spirit that night. He sat there the whole time with a huge smile on his face. It was rather cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck does that mean?!!

dapricepack said...

I'm still trying to figure this stuff out not doing to great!