Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Cheerleader!

I would like to say how proud of Breya we are. She has been such a blessing in our lives. This year as school started I realized how hard it was to send your oldest to High School. I thought sending Ethan to kindergarten was tough, this was just as tough. I found myself crying as I drove away from dropping her off, knowing that I didn't want to embarass her. This year she tried out for the cheer squad and made it. We were so excited for her. As the football season started we found ourselved attending every football game that she was cheering at. It really was fun to watch her. She no longer was a shy girl. I have had so many people comment on how well she does and on how they just can't believe that that is the quiet girl they once knew. The season is nearing an end and she will be going off the playoffs in Pine Dale this weekend. Her dad and I aren't sure how we will fare without her for 3 days but we will have to try. Good luck to the players and the cheerleaders who bring the school spirit alive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!! We sure love that Brea (Ha!!Breya:)and what a cute picture--thanks for sharing one with us!!

Jess said...

Hey April! Looks like me and you are in the same boat with just joining the blogging world. We'll have to share tips since we are so far behing everyone else. Come check out our blog